We are pleased to announce Our latest offering is mobile payment for Alawwal debit cards through mada pay app on Android smart phones. Alawwal customers can now have their debit cards enrolled in mada Pay app and start transacting by simply waving or tapping their mobile devices on compatible POS devices, kindly note that this app is available on Android Smartphone only.
How to get started:
- Ensure your Android Smartphone is not rooted and running on Android "6.0 marshmallow" or above.
- Enable the Near Field Communication (NFC) capability on your device.
- Ensure your device is set to one of the access protection options (Passcode – Pattern – Finger Print – Face Unlock).
- Download mada Pay app from the official Google Play Store.
- Open the mada Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
After successfully onboarding your debit card, you can simply unlock your Android Smartphone and wave / tap it on any compatible POS devices to perform a transaction mada Pay app uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology allowing customers to make fast and secure payments with a limit of SAR 100 per transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions