1. How do I enroll in the Tedallal Rewards Program?
As an Alawwal Bank customer, you’re automatically enrolled in the program when you use any of the products and services listed below.
2. Do I have to pay to join Tedallal Rewards Program?
No, by opening an account with Alawwal Bank you are automatically enrolled to the Tedallal Rewards Programme and the enrollment is free for life.
Dormant or unclaimed accounts are not eligible.
3. What happens to my existing Tedallal points or the points earned on my account balance?
All Tedallal rewards points are added to your rewards account balance at the end of each business month and are available for use, unless specified otherwise.
4. Do Tedallal points expire?
Yes, your points are valid for a year from the day of earning. Any expired points will be deducted from your total points balance. The status of your points is clearly shown on your Tedallal summary statement.
5. Can I transfer my Tedallal points to someone else?
No, your points are non-transferrable.
6. How can I redeem my Tedallal points?
You can redeem your Tedallal points using vouchers that you print and use at merchant partner. You can also use Tedallal points to pay your credit card annual fee.
If you’re the primary account holder, follow these steps to redeem your points.
1.Log in to Alawwal Online and click to redeem your Tedallal points.
2.A Tedallal voucher code will be sent to your mobile number.
3.Use the code to print the Tedallal voucher at any Alawwal ATM. Select ‘Other Services’, then choose ‘Print Tedallal Vouchers’ and choose the vouchers you wish to print.
4.Shop with the Tedallal voucher at our participating merchants and outlets.
*Please carry your Saudi ID or IQAMA when redeeming your vouchers.
Preferred customers can redeem points via the website or mobile application then print the vouchers through any Alawwal ATM.
Private Banking Customers can also redeem points by calling our 24-hour call center to request the redemption of their points and receive the Tedallal voucher by mail.
7. Where can I redeem the Tedallal vouchers?
You can redeem your vouchers at a wide range of merchant partner outlets. The list of merchants is available on our website.
Please bring your Saudi ID or IQAMA when redeeming your voucher.
8. What is the validity period of my Tedallal vouchers?
Vouchers printed from the Alawwal ATM are valid for 15 days from date of request through Alawwal Internet Banking.
Vouchers not printed from the Alawwal ATM (for Private Banking customers) are valid for 31 days from the date of request.
9.Is there a minimum number of Tedallal points that I can redeem?
The minimum number of points that you can redeem for a Tedallal voucher is 10,000 points.
10. Is there a maximum number of Tedallal points that can be redeemed?
There is no maximum number of points that you can redeem in total. However, the maximum number of points for a single voucher transaction is 100,000 points.
11. Do I have to redeem all my Tedallal points?
No, you can redeem as few or as many of your available Tedallal points as you like and whenever you like.
12. How often can I redeem my Tedallal points?
As often as you’d like.
13. If I redeem Tedallal points for vouchers, can I return the vouchers to the bank and get a refund?
No, once redeemed, the points cannot be refunded.
14. Can I exchange my points for cash?
No, points can only be exchanged for vouchers.
15. If I am a Private Banking customer, do I have to pay delivery charges to receive my vouchers?
No, the vouchers will be delivered free of charge. All other customers need to visit an ATM or branch to print their vouchers.
16. How soon will I receive the voucher(s) I requested?
The voucher code will be sent to your mobile phone immediately and the printout from the ATM can be taken right away.
For Private and Preferred Banking customers, the voucher(s) will be delivered to you within seven working days.
17. How can I find my Tedallal points statement online?
1. Log on to Alawwal internet banking.
2. Go to ‘Tedallal Rewards Program’.
3. From the sub menu, click ‘Statement of Points’.
4. Choose the period of time (Month – Year) and click ‘Submit’.
18. What details of my Tedallal statement can I see on Alawwal internet banking?
You’ll find a summary of your points as of the date the statement is generated. This statement only includes the Tedallal relationships that are under your ID showing the points earned, redeemed and expired for each of the respective Tedallal relationship for that month.
19. When will the Tedallal points be reflected in my account?
The frequency of crediting Tedallal points into your account is determined by the respective Tedallal relationship and is subject to the Tedallal Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
- For Alawwal Bank current accounts: on the first day of every month, based on the average balance of the previous completed month.
- For Alawwal Bank credit cards: on the day after each monthly cycle (when the credit card statement is generated).
- For Alawwal Bank debit cards: on the day after the transaction.
- For Personal Top Up Finance: on the day after the top-up is approved.
- For electronic channels: on the day after the transaction.
The frequency for certain campaigns may differ from the above.
20. What do some of these terms mean on my Tedallal points statement?
|Opening Balance||The balance of points that you had at the beginning of the month|
|Points Earned||The total points you earned during the month|
|Points Redeemed||The points that you redeemed since your last statement|
|Points Expiring Next Month||The points that will expire within the next two months|
|Closing Balance||The points that you have in your balance (taking account of the earned, redeemed and expiring points)|