Eligibility and Requirements
Are you eligible?
- Must have been in business for no less than two years for Real Estate Offices and no less than one year for Real Estate Marketing Agencies
- Must have a valid Commercial Register
- Should have a proper means of communication (ex, phone, fax or e-mail)
Documents you’ll need to supply:
You’ll need to open an account with Alawwal Bank, and submit:
- True copy of the Commercial Register
- True copy of the identity of the owner of the Real Estate Office
- True copy of the Articles of Incorporation for Real Estate Marketing Agencies
- Office location map
- Send us your contact details. Click on the “Call Request” button below.
- Our Sales Advisor will contact you and meet to explain more about the requirements and conditions.
- We’ll collect the required documents from you and provide you with our Partnership Agreement to sign.
- We’re the fastest growing bank in the Kingdom in terms of Home Finance Sales for the past 5 years
- We’re among the top 3 banks in the Kingdom in terms of sales volumes
- We provide a full range of home finance solutions
- We offer our unique Home and Cash finance, which provides customer both Home and Personal Finance at a maximum limit for each
- We have international and local award-winning products
- We offer a commission fee for every home finance that comes through your agency
- Home Finance for single and joint-applicants in Murabaha
- Home and Cash, our unique program providing customers with both Home and Personal Finance at a maximum limit for each
- “Build a Home” Finance
- Off-Plan Finance for financing properties in projects under development
*Terms and Conditions apply. Annual Profit Rate (APR) starts from 3.53%. Appraisal fee is 1% or SR 5,000 whichever is lower. All fees & service charges are available on our website and in our branches. The products advertised in this marketing material are not suitable for customers of age below 21 years.
Call us on 800 124 2525 or visit your nearest Alawwal Bank branch