- Pay SADAD bills through your Alawwal account or credit card.
- Pay and refund MOI fees through your Alawwal account or credit card.
- Add, activate or delete SADAD beneficiaries.
- Transfer money to any Alawwal account, as well as any other local or international accounts.
- Transfer money to charity organizations.
- Add, activate and delete transfer and credit card beneficiaries.
- Check your credit card balance.
- Request a replacement for a credit card that is lost or stolen.
- Assign and reset your credit card PIN instantly.
- Request a new credit card.
- Make a cash on demand transaction.
- Make credit card payments.
- Pay your SADAD bill.
- Pay your MOI fees.
- Make use of the assistance we provide.
- Increase your credit card limit.
- Inquire about your account balance and details.
- Earn Tedallal points when paying your SADAD bills and MOI fees, as well as transferring funds to any local or international bank. Click here to explore more about earning Tedallal Rewards Points.
- Use the Alawwal Token app for a login password and a financial transactions password.
- Check what your IBAN account number is, and request to receive this through SMS.
- Subscribe to eStatement.
- Change your Phone Banking PIN.
- Inquire about and buy IPOs.
- Check the details of your time deposit account.
- Inquire about your investment details such as mutual funds.
We’re always on hand to support your phone, internet and mobile banking needs.
If you’d like to activate or deactivate your cards, you can:
View our phone banking IVR Call Tree
- Activate your credit card instantly.
- Block your credit card in case its lost or stolen.
- Activate your ATM card.
- Block your ATM card instantly in case its lost or stolen.
Registering for Phone Banking:
Please call one of the numbers below and follow the steps listed below:
From a landline: 800 124 3000
From a mobile or abroad: +966 9200 13323 or +96611 2548338
- Choose 1 for Arabic or 2 for English
- Press 3 for phone banking services
- Enter your ATM card number
- Press 1 to receive a One-Time-Password on your mobile
- Enter the One-Time-Password
- Enter the ATM PIN
- Set up a phone banking PIN. Enter a 4-digit code (different to your ATM PIN). Re-enter the 4-digit code for confirmation.
Register Through any Alawwal ATM
- Insert your ATM card into any Alawwal ATM
- Enter your card PIN
- Choose ‘Change PIN’
- Select ‘Change PhoneLink PIN’
- Enter a 4-digit code (different to your ATM card PIN)
- Press ‘Enter’
- Re-enter the 4-digit code for confirmation
- Press ‘Enter’
Before you register, make sure you have a valid ATM card and that your mobile number is added to your account. This can be done at any Alawwal branch or ATM.
How to add your mobile number at an Alawwal ATM:
- Choose ‘More Services’ from the main menu
- Choose ‘Update Mobile Number’
- Enter your new mobile number, then choose ‘Correct'
If you have any questions or want to talk to us, call us at:
800 124 3000 (from KSA)
+966 9200 13323 or +96611 2548338 (from abroad or mobile)