- Earn Tedallal Reward points when paying your MOI fees or SADAD bills; and transferring money to any local or international bank. To find out more about earning Tedallal Reward points, click here.
- Print your Tedallal Reward Vouchers.
- Update your mobile number.
- Withdraw or deposit cash*.
- Activate a new debit card.
- Request a new checkbook.
- Print a mini-statement of your account.
*Cash Deposit is available at select locations. Click here to find your nearest ATM offering this service.
- Transfer money to any Alawwal Bank account.
- Transfer money to all local or international bank accounts.
- Transfer to any charity association.
- Add Alawwal Bank beneficiaries.
- Transfer cash from your credit card to your current account.
- Request a temporary or permanent increase on your card limit.
- Change your credit card PIN.
- View your credit card details.
- Pay your Alawwal Bank credit card bill.
- Pay credit cards from other banks.
- Pay SADAD bills via your account or credit card.
- Pay and refund MOI fees.
- Inquire about your finance details.
- View the details of your time deposit account.
- Subscribe to IPO stocks.
- View FX rates.
You can reach us anytime on:
FIND NEAREST ATM
(Within KSA) 800 124 3000
(From abroad or mobile) +966 9200 13323