Click here for instructions on iPhone
Click here for instructions for Android.
This is an alternative to the One-Time-Password (OTP) SMS that you’d receive when logging into your internet, mobile or phone banking. It works off an app downloaded to your smartphone that provides you with the OTP you need to connect.
It’s very useful when you need to access your account without internet connectivity or a SIM Card, particularly when abroad.
As soon as you open the Alawwal Token app, it displays a random number that works as your OTP. Alawwal Token does not depend on the internet to function.
1. You need to be registered for Alawwal Online.
2. You need to have a smartphone.
3. You need to subscribe to the Alawwal Token service from Alawwal Online. Click here to find out how for iPhone. Click here to find out how for Android.
1. You need to log in to your Alawwal Online account.
2. After entering the username and password, you can authenticate your account with either Alawwal Token or an SMS message.
3. Select the Alawwal Token option, open the Alawwal Token app, then use the random code provided by the app.
1. Call 800 124 3000 from a landline or 9200 13323 from your mobile.
2. Select the ‘Banking Services’ option on the menu.
3. Enter your debit card number.
4. Enter your phone banking password.
5. The system will prompt you to use either OTP SMS or Alawwal Token.
6. Select the Alawwal Token option, open the Alawwal Token app, then use the random code provided by the app.
You can find it on Apple App Store or Google Play Store under ‘Entust IdentityGuard’.
There’s a one-time activation fee of SR 10.
Is Alawwal Token available for all customers?
- Yes, Alawwal Token is available to anyone.
What smartphones are compatible with Alawwal Token?
- Alawwal Token works on iPhone and Android devices.
Are there any prerequisites to a Alawwal Token registration?
- You just need to be registered for Alawwal Online and have a smartphone.
How much does it cost to register for Alawwal Token?
- The application itself is free but there’s a registration fee of SR 10.
How long does it take to have Alawwal Token activated?
- It takes 24 hours to be fully activated on your smartphone. You’ll receive SMS messages confirming the registration and activation of the service.
Can I install Alawwal Token on more than one device in the same time?
- No, for security purposes Alawwal Token can only be installed on one device at a time. However, you can reactivate it on another device and that will automatically disable it on the first one.
What happens when I change my mobile device?
- You can reactivate Alawwal Token on your new device. That will automatically disable the Alawwal Token app on the old one.
How can I reactivate Alawwal Token on another/new mobile?
- Log into Alawwal Online and follow the steps on the Alawwal Token menu.
How much does it cost to reactivate the Alawwal Token on a new device?
- There’s no cost for reactivating Alawwal Token on a new device.
What should I do if the code I’m getting from my Alawwal Token is not working?
- If your Alawwal Token code isn’t working, just login to Alawwal Online and select Alawwal Token Synchronization from the Alawwal Token menu.