- Additional Account Opening (New)
- Get a 360° view of your accounts and bills at a glance on the homepage.
- Customize your homepage widgets
- Enjoy simplified transaction flows.
- Send transaction details directly to your email address.
- Update your email address instantly.
- Redeem your Tedallal points.
- View, print and download your password protected eStatements.
- Get your password protected eStatements sent to your email address.
- Create a nickname for your account and credit cards.
- Activate or block your ATM card instantly.
- Get your IBAN number sent to your mobile via SMS.
- Instant control of your debit card spending limit.
- Request a checkbook.
- Register for Alawwal Token as an alternative authentication method.
- Online chat service.
- Pay your bills from your current account or credit card (through SADAD service).
- Schedule your bill payments through the SADAD scheduler feature.
- Activating MOI E-Services “ABSHER”
- Pay and refund your MOI fees through your account or credit card.
- Simplified MOI payments by auto-populating your ID number.
- Recharge your prepaid STC, Mobily, Zain and Version mobile numbers through SADAD payments.
- Add and activate SADAD Bills and Payments.
- Simplified transfers through the Quick Transfers feature.
- Transfer funds to any Alawwal account or to any other local or international bank account or charity.
- Add Alawwal, local and international beneficiaries.
- Schedule money transfers and also edit and view them.
- Change your debit card spending limit instantly.
- Check your daily and transaction limits of financial transactions.
- Activate your credit card on the spot.
- Instant conversion of your credit card purchases into monthly installment.
- Create and reset your credit card PIN instantly.
- Request a temporary or permanent increase on your card limit.
- Apply for a new or supplementary credit card.
- Make a cash on demand transaction.
- Get a 360o view of your credit card details.
- View any outstanding authorization transactions.
- View your unbilled transactions.
- View, print and download your credit card eStatement at any time.
- Get your password protected eStatement sent to your email address.
- Add and pay any Alawwal credit card beneficiary (another Alawwal credit card customer).
- Pay your credit card dues.
- Create a credit card nickname.
- Block your credit card instantly in case of loss or theft.
- Register for Simah credit reports.
- Credit card usage control.
- Credit card instant limit increase.
- Earn Tedallal points when registering for the service, paying your SADAD bills and MOI fees, and transferring funds to any local or international bank.
- Redeem your Tedallal points in vouchers or against your credit card annual fees.
- Enquire about Tedallal points.
- View your Tedallal points statement online.
- Apply online for Home Finance.
- Top up an existing loan or apply for a new personal loan.
- View your finance details online.
- View, print or download your full financial eStatements.
- Subscribe and inquire about IPO stocks.
- View your investment portfolios and mutual funds.
- Book, amend and view your time deposit accounts and rates.
- View FX rates and convert currencies.
To register for Alawwal Online, all you need is an active Alawwal Bank ATM Card or Credit Card with a valid PIN.
Tedallal Rewards Program
To find out more about our Tedallal Rewards Program, click here.
Mobile number update at an ATM
- Choose ‘More Services’ from the main menu
- Choose ‘Update Mobile Number’
- Enter your new mobile number, then choose ‘Correct’
Get in touch
You can reach us anytime at:
Within KSA 800 124 3000
From abroad or mobile +966 9200 13323