With Alawwal Mobile (iOS, Android & Windows), you can:
- mada Card Usage Control (New).
- Log in with Face ID
- Log in with Touch ID
- ID Update
- Instant control of your debit card spending limit “View Steps “
- Additional Account Opening
- Instant conversion of your credit card purchases into monthly installment.
- Log in directly to the app using your Alawwal Online username and password; or register directly from the app using your ATM or credit card to select your username and password.
- Earn Tedallal Rewards points for most transactions.
- Add new beneficiaries and bills on the app.
- Create or reset your credit card PIN instantly.
- Customize the menu to your preferences.
- Customize the theme to your preference.
- Search for billers and beneficiaries.
- Get notifications for due bills, traffic violations, and cards pending activation on the Products page.
- View a breakdown of your assets and liabilities in Dateline.
- Make simplified traffic violations payments through Notifications.
- See the status of each outstanding credit card authorization transaction.
- View your outstanding amount of personal and home finance on the Products page.
- Make money transfers between your own accounts, other Alawwal accounts or other local/international accounts.
- Pay multiple bills at once through your account or credit card.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile (STC, Mobily, Zain & Version) using your account or credit card.
- Pay and refund Ministry of Interior fees using your account or credit card.
- View and redeem your Tedallal points in vouchers or against your credit card annual fees.
- View and download account and credit card eStatements.
- View your personal and home finance repayment eStatements.
- Make a cash on demand transaction.
- View your transactions Dateline.
- Set reminders to payments and appointments.
- Subscribe and inquire about IPO stocks.
- View your transactions.
- Send a transaction receipt to your registered email.
- View merchant offers around your location.
- Create, view and delete your standing instructions.
- Instantly activate or block your debit and credit cards.
- Request a new credit card, apply for Personal or Home finance, and order checkbooks.
- Update your information and change your password or MPIN.
- Locate your nearest branch or ATM.
- View a demo.
- Credit card usage control.
- Credit card instant limit increase.
To download the app:
Search for ‘Alawwal Mobile’ in Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Store.
Alternatively, scan the QR code below.
Once installed, familiarize yourself with the app’s features through the demo, which is available at any time under ‘Tools’.
- Open the app.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Enter the ATM or Credit Card number and PIN.
- Enter the OTP number sent to your mobile.
- Create a username and password. You can also create a passcode just for the app that allows you to log in safely and easily.
Use QR code to download app or use the links below
To register your mobile number at an ATM:
- Choose ‘More Services’ from the main menu
- Choose ‘Update Mobile Number’
- Enter your new mobile number, then choose ‘Correct’