Why it is important?
Added protection to keep your transactions private
When you register to MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by Visa, you will create a password that you enter to verify your transactions when you shop online. The password is like your 'electronic signature' for internet transactions. Only you know what your code is, merchants aren't able to see it.
Free and simple
MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa are free, simple to use services, which make it safer for you to shop online using your credit card.
How to Register
REGISTER YOUR CARD
- Click on “Register Your Card”. You will be directed to the secure registration site.
- Follow the easy steps of registration.
- During registration, You will need to enter your credit card number, the CVV number (3 digits on the back of your card), the last 4 digits of your ID/Iqama and your mobile number.
- You will need to choose a user name and password
- Once you complete your entries, your enrollment is complete and you are ready to begin shopping online.